International Anti-Corruption Conventions
Saudi Arabia is a member of the following international conventions in combating corruption:
· United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC).
· United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime (UNTOC).
· Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
· Arab Convention Against Corruption (ACAC).
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
· The Administrative Control Authority of Egypt, for cooperation in protecting integrity and combating corruption. Ratified in 2016.
· Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for cooperation in preventing and combating corruption. Ratified in 2016.
· International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) for cooperation in preventing and combating corruption. Ratified in 2016.
· United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) for improving ways of preventing corruption. Ratified in 2018.
· United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) for cooperation in preventing corruption. Ratified in 2019.
Other ways of cooperation
· International Monetary Fund (IMF).
· World Bank Group (WBG).
· International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA).
· The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL).
· Basel Institute on Governance.
· The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
· Arab Anti-Corruption and Integrity Network.
· Combating Corruption meetings in the Gulf Cooperation Council States.