A service that allows the beneficiary to submit a report to the Control and Anti-Corruption Authority about actions involving corruption crimes, financial or administrative violations, or failure to provide public services to citizens
1. The entity against which report is submitted must be one of the public entities in the country or companies in which government owns no less than (25%) of its capital. 2. The report should be clearly formulated and include specific facts that searchable and traceable. 3. Attach evidences that the whistleblower has to support the veracity of his communication, if any.
1. Enter to the service page of submitting a new report. 2. Entering whistleblower details and means of communication. 3. Choose the ones reported from the list. 4. Write down the details of the report. 5. Attach the documents that the whistleblower has supporting the veracity of his communication, if any. 6. Disclosure of desire or unwillingness to reveal the whistleblower's identity. 7. Sending the report
Individuals or legal persons such as companies, institutions and foreign investors.
The website of the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority and its services and other sites branched from it are available for your personal use, and your entry and use of this website are subject to the terms and conditions of use and the regulations in force in the Kingdom. Likewise, your access and entry to the website and its services is deemed approval without restriction or condition of the terms and conditions of use This consent is effective from the date of your first use of this website. Any modification to these Terms and Conditions becomes effective immediately upon its announcement, unless otherwise indicated, and your continued use of this site after the announcement of any modification means full acceptance of that modification.
Restrictions on use
By using the services or website of the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Downloading or uploading files that contain software, materials, data or other information that you do not own or have a license to.
- Downloading or uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted data, or any malicious software, or doing anything that may affect the integrity, reliability, or continued availability of information on the site.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing or circulating materials or information that contain defamation, violation of laws, pornographic or obscene materials, contrary to Islamic teachings or public morals, or any illegal materials or information through the services of the Authority.
- Using any means, program or procedure to intercept or attempt to intercept the correct operation of the Authority's website.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of the Authority's website.
- Anything that is considered a violation of the Anti-Cyber Crime Law or any other related law in the Kingdom.
Using the links to the website of the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority
- It is prohibited to create any electronic links related to the site, or display any of them in an (iframe) or place their links in any site except for placing links related to the services in sites whose objectives and general direction do not conflict with the objectives, policies and frameworks of the electronic services of the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority.
- The Authority is not considering, in any way, to participate or be associated in any way with any signs, logos, commercial or service symbols, or any other means used or appearing on some of the site's services or any of its contents, unless its competent departments formally approve it.
- The Authority reserves all its rights to stop and disable any link in any way from any website that is not authorized or that contains inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, unacceptable or illegal topics, or names, materials or information that violate Any system or violate any public or private rights.
- The Authority is not responsible for the content available on any other site accessed through this site or accessed through the Authority's services.
The user is subject to the judicial regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority makes every effort to examine and test the contents of the site, and the user is obligated to run anti-virus programs in all the materials he downloads from the site, materials contained therein. The Authority shall not be held liable for any loss, disruption or damage to the user's data and devices, when using the Site, or the materials contained therein.